Saturday, April 5, 2014

Top 5 Favorite (Non-Makeup) e.l.f. Products

Hello everyone!  If you are an e.l.f. lover, like me, than you know that e.l.f. offers some products that are not considered makeup.  I have decided to do a post on my favorite non-makeup items that e.l.f. offers. I really like all of the products that I am going to mention and I am curious to know your thoughts if you have tried any of them.

1. Essential Nail Polish- $2

The Essential Nail Polish has so many colors to choose from!  I have tried four of the colors, and not only are the colors beautiful but the formula is easy to work with.  These last just as long, on my nail, as my other more expensive nail polishes do.  They are also free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).  My favorite color is Dark Navy.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/nails/elf_nail_polish/nail_polish



2. Brush Shampoo- $3

This brush cleaner works great at cleaning the e.l.f. Studio Brushes, as well as any other makeup brushes that you may have.  I will admit, I am not the best at cleaning my brushes, however, this cleaner gets them clean every time.  It foams up nicely and gets every trace of makeup off your brushes.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/brushes/brush-accessories/brush_shampoo



3. Studio Makeup Mist and Set- $3

This is truly a great, affordable, makeup setting spray.  It will keep your makeup from sliding off your face, and it will take the dreaded "powdery" look away from makeup.  This has been said to be a dupe for Mac's Fix +.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/tools/makeup_mist_and_set



4. Studio Brushes- $3

The Studio Makeup brushes are all great quality.  They are all extremely soft, as well as reasonably priced.  I especially love the powder brush, the concealer brush, and large stipple brush.  You can get their 11 piece set for only $30, an even better deal!

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/brushes/brush-sets/11_piece_brush_collection


 
5. Studio Daily Moisture Stick- $6

This Daily Moisture Stick can be used on elbows, cuticles, lips, the face, and under the eyes.  After I apply my under eye makeup, it can sometimes look dry or cakey.  To remedy this issue, I get a little of the Daily Moisture Stick on my finger and dab it on the areas that look dry.  Instantly, the area looks refreshed and moisturized.  After seeing Emily Noel's use of this stick, I fell in love.  Watch her video here.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/tools/daily_moisture_stick

 

Until Next Time,

-Kaitlin

Disclaimer: I purchased all products mentioned with my own money.  The opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment