Saturday, April 5, 2014

e.l.f. Essential Lipstick Swatches

Hello all!  It is no secret that I like e.l.f.  One product that I really like are the Essential Lipsticks.  They have so many colors to choose from and they are all extremely pigmented, as well as moisturizing . . . and they are only $1!  What's not to like?  So, I have decided to swatch them for you so you can get a better idea of the colors that are offered.  I do not have all of the colors, but I have most of them.  The swatches are in no particular order. I hope you enjoy!

Until Next Time,

-Kaitlin




Indoor Lighting, From Left to Right:
Nostalgic, Captivating, Flirtatious, Seductive, Charming, Classy, Gypsy, Sociable, Fearless, Posh, Voodoo

Outdoor Lighting, From Left to Right:
Nostalgic, Captivating, Flirtatious, Seductive, Charming, Classy, Gypsy, Sociable, Fearless, Posh, Voodoo

Disclaimer: I purchased all products mentioned with my own money.  The opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect those of the companies mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment